Join Our Team
We’ve always got our eye out for PR and social media pros with experience specific to the hospitality industry (agency a plus), and the national media and influencer contacts that coincide. If you’re in Denver, or looking to make a move soon, shoot us a line at email@example.com. If you’re not here or looking to make a move, we are still open to chatting, especially if you reside in a major media market like NYC.
Social Media Internship
B Public Relations is seeking an undergraduate or graduate student preparing for a career in social and digital media to support the agency. The ideal candidate will be available to work approximately 20 hours per week, or more if available, in exchange for college credit. Interns will support the social media team at BPR, gaining experience in content creation, analytics, influencer and partnership relations, account moderation, social management tools and digital platforms. The intern will report directly to a team member at the agency, receiving regular mentoring and career development advice.
- Enrolled in an accredited university and working toward a bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, public relations, strategic communications or a related field
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills and working knowledge of AP Style
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities, ability to coordinate detailed projects concurrently
- An interest in the field of social media, especially within tourism and restaurant industries
- Willingness to learn!
Duties + Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of weekly organic social media content for clients
- Utilize social tools to manage content scheduling
- Utilize social tools to build monthly analytic reports
- Conduct influencer research and build pitch lists
- Research affinity groups for possible client partnership opportunities
- Create partnership and influencer briefing documents
- Coordinate/staff/attend influencer events
- Engage with and moderate client followers on social media
- Draft review responses in accordance with clients’ reputation management needs
- Conduct research on social media information such as advertising benchmarks, best practices, etc.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned
To apply, email your resume and cover letter toSavannah@wearebpr.com. No calls, please.