ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA? APPLY TODAY!
B Public Relations (BPR) is looking for an experienced social media coordinator and content creator, with one to three years of experience strategizing and implementing social media campaigns for multiple entities, preferably in the hospitality industry, and developing well-written, pithy content for blogs, social media posts, newsletters, website copy and more. This position will require continual professional development in order to stay abreast of the ever-changing social media landscape, understand its utility to brands and implement it into a strategy integrated with traditional public relations.
B Public Relations is a boutique agency focused within the hospitality and travel industries. BPR provides targeted PR solutions, tailored to each client, that deliver high impact and high value, by integrating media relations, influencer outreach, strategic partnerships, social media, content marketing and reputation management.
BA or BS, preferably with focus on journalism, communications or marketing, and 1-3 years of experience. Tourism, hospitality or consumer packaged goods industries, and/or agency experience, a plus.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills, experience in content creation and proficiency in AP Style.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; collaborative nature.
- Creative thinker, who loves coming up with new ideas, or improving upon the tried-and-true.
- Strong ability to be proactive and organized, balance multiple projects concurrently, prioritize, and take ownership of projects and relationships.
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Occasional flexibility to work nights and weekends.
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Periscope, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vimeo, FourSquare, Swarm and others.
- Experience with graphic design, photography and/or photo editing preferred.
- Bilingual, knowledge of food and wine, and love of travel are all a bonus!
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating, managing and growing client and company brand presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Periscope, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vimeo, FourSquare, Swarm and others.
- Developing content for both owned and earned social channels. This will include generating/encouraging blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, and photos and videos on company, client and influencers’ profiles.
- Conducting regular training/update sessions with client social media teams on social media best practices.
- Proactively monitoring social media channels for applicable clients, and engaging with/responding to followers in timely manner.
- Leveraging measurement tools to provide efficacy reports, while continually seeking ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Client reputation management, to include responding to comments on consumer review platforms such as TripAdvisor and Yelp.
- Organizing social media and digital influencer events, such as Elite Yelp gatherings.
- Acting as a liaison between company and social media clients, answering questions, providing strategic advice and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to email@example.com. We are looking to fill this position immediately, so please send at your earliest convenience.