OUR PICKS: THE 10 BEST ST. PATRICK’S DAY PUBS IN DENVER
It’s almost here, it’s almost here! No, we’re not talking about spring – although BPR is more than ready for a decent temperature rise – but St. Patrick’s Day! This joyous holi-weekend is full of beer, potatoes and the luck of the Irish, and we know for a fact that Denver knows how to do it right. So, in the spirit of this beloved celebration, here are our favorite locales for guzzling green beer in Denver!
1. Scruffy Murphy’s (RiNo)
2. Fado’s Irish Pub (LoDo)
3. The Irish Snug (Capitol Hill)
4. Katie Mullen’s Irish Pub (16th Street Mall)
5. The Celtic Tavern (LoDo)
6. Churchill’s Public House (LoHi)
7. The Irish Hound (Congress Park)
8. The Fainting Goat Pub (Capitol Hill)
9. Nallen’s Irish Pub (LoDo)
10. The Irish Rover Pub (Historic Baker District)
We hope you enjoy the festive weekend! If you find yourself at one of these Denver pubs, share it with us on Instagram by tagging a photo of the festive atmosphere with #BInColorado!