Did you know that the average person spends a little more than six and a half hours online each day? And, of that the time spent online, approximately two and a half hours of it is devoted to social media? As global trends show, those numbers are rising by the year.
The world has watched over the last fifteen years or so as social media has increased in popularity and found its foothold in the PR, marketing and advertising verticals. As it has, strategies for promoting brands on social media platforms have risen in sophistication accordingly. Gone are the days when you could simply publish a piece of content and have it automatically delivered to the feeds of your entire audience base, or leave your direct message inbox unmonitored.
Over time, social media has been honed into a strategic marketing tool, with each channel claiming its own use case, best practices and platform nuances. On top of this, social’s importance in the wider internet ecosystem has cast a wide net: social media can now run ads on associated sites, be a main traffic driver for websites, or improve your search ranking. It’s a lot to take in and even more to manage well – which is where B Public Relations comes in.
Our experienced social and digital team is here to be your liaison to the complex and ever-changing world of social media, through the lens of hospitality and tourism specialists. To help achieve your goals, we offer the following services to our clients:
- Strategic Planning: Have lots of goals, but not sure how to achieve them? BPR will create a strategic plan, identifying your KPIs and outlining a roadmap to realizing them.
- Moderation & Engagement: Social is a two-way street that requires engaging with your audience to effectively grow your channels. BPR will monitor client accounts daily, including commenting, answering direct messages, responding to reviews and more.
- Channel Growth: The desire to grow a follower base is always in the back of everyone’s mind. BPR will strategically engage with accounts and fans on your behalf to send more followers your way.
- Organic Social Content: BPR will keep your feeds on-brand and engaging with real-time campaigns and evergreen content.
- Paid Social Content: From strategy, targeting and copy to moderation, optimization and reporting, BPR can take care of your paid social advertising needs.
- Influencer Campaigns: Influencers are a trusted source of information for audiences, and when carefully selected and managed, can be a key tool in promoting your brand. BPR uses influencer software (as well as other strategic methods) to both vet incoming influencer inquiries and create full influencer lists for pitching that will help achieve brand goals.
- Newsletters: Stay top-of-mind with your consumers by having BPR outline and create regular newsletters in the platform of your choice.
- Blogs: Boost your SEO, drive new business and communicate with your audience through BPR’s impactful blog posts.
- Interactive Content: BPR is happy to help spearhead collecting UGC, running contests, implementing employee advocacy programs and more.
- Online profile management: If needed, BPR will set up all necessary online profiles, not just for social media, but also for other important channels like Google Business, Yelp and TripAdvisor. Once everything has been created, we will then populate and maintain these channels as well – including basic website maintenance.
- Analytics: Make sure your social efforts are working with monthly analytics including organic and paid initiatives, as well as competitor reporting.
We’re here to help you create a strategic mix of services that will best help serve your company’s needs and budget, so drop us a line at email@example.com if you would like to know more!